Pure.Dating is looking for proofreaders and copy-editors who have a long record of editing applications reviews and blog posts.
Our authors are experts in their respective fields – many of them are also very good writers – but most of them need professional assistance in streamlining their texts and making them as clear and accessible as possible.
If you are detail-oriented and enjoy working for a company that sets high standards of excellence, this job may be suitable for you.
This is a remote position.
- Read, review, and edit texts for accuracy in grammar and content.
- Edit copy to improve clarity and ensure content accessibility for the target audience.
- Manage communication, schedule, and processing of edits and rounds of proof with author and Editor-in-Chief.
- Expertise with standard editorial concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to work with internal style guides and rules.
- Flexibility, creativity, and the ability to communicate well with team members and authors.
- Ability to work on tight schedules.
- 2–3 years of prior editorial experience in a technical environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Superior organization and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, yet be self-directed and proactive.
Pure.Dating is looking for content writers who are willing to contribute regularly to the magazine about dating, relationships, and sex. We’re looking for committed and enthusiastic people passionate about dating, with experience in content creation for blogs or media. Candidates can specialize in news writing, review writing or blogging on the internet.
The ideal candidate will be well-organised, able to work to deadlines, communicate well and provide well-written work on a regular basis.
Candidates must have written work for viewing. Acceptable examples include personal blogs, pieces written for websites, or any other written work which is relevant to this role.
Key skills required for this role:
- Excellent ability to write in standard English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- Able to work effectively in a dynamic and varied team
- Target driven
- Able to carry out relevant research and development work
- Must write regularly and commit to providing posts regularly.